- This event has passed.
Thames Concerts – Katherine Dienes-Williams (organ)
18 January@7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Katherine Dienes-Williams (Organist and Master of the Choristers at Guildford Cathedral) puts the outstanding Hunter organ at St Andrew’s through its paces with music by Bach, Widor (2nd Symphony) and others.
- Prelude and Fugue in E flat major, ‘St Anne’ BWV 552 – Johann Sebastian Bach
- Prélude, Fugue et Variation in B minor Op 18 – César Franck
- 3 Pièces – Nadia Boulanger
- Prelude and Fugue on BACH – Franz Liszt
- Clair de lune, from Pièces de fantaisie – Suite No 2 Op 53 – Louis Vierne
- Symphony No 2 Op 13 – Charles-Marie Widor
Tickets on the door £12 (or at a discount via Ticketweb)
St Andrew’s Church,
Doors open 6.45pm
Concert starts 7.30pm
How to book
- On-line or by phone at an advance discount via www.ticketweb.uk / 08444 77 1000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/I.D. to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). I.D. will be requested. Tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £55 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts email@example.com.
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers’ Market Day morning coffee concerts but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.
10% off on your concert day at the following local establishments:
(Show your email/programme to staff)