- This event has passed.
Thames Concerts – The Aurora Trio
16 February@7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
A rich and varied programme of English and French music for flute, viola and harp, including Debussy’s intoxicating Trio, closes the series.
Theodore Dubois: Terzettino
Edward Elgar: Salut d’amour
Claude Debussy: Sonata for flute, viola and harp
Astor Piazzolla: Tango Suite
Arnold Bax: Elegiac Trio
Paul Lewis: Divertimento
Camille Saint-Saens: Romance for flute and harp
Miguel del Aguila: Submerged (UK premiere)
Tickets on the door £14 (or at a discount via Ticketweb)
St Andrew’s Church,
Doors open 6.45pm
Concert starts 7.30pm
How to book
- On-line or by phone at a 10% discount via www.ticketweb.uk / 08444 771 000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/I.D. to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). I.D. will be requested. Tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £55 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts email@example.com
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers’ Market Day morning coffee concerts but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.
10% off on your concert day at the following local establishments:
(Show your email/programme to staff)