There are 3 membership tiers:
£30 per year: This is for all larger groups or organisations which are run by multiple individuals, or have a board, executive or committee. And may in turn have their own membership base. For example: An Arts Venue; Orchestra or Choir; Theatre Company.
£15 per year: This is for individuals who operate on their own or who run their own small clubs, groups or workshops, and are the only key person.
For example: An independent Artist or Musician; An individual running a drama club or Art Class.
Basic Free account: This gives access to the online Forums and an entry in the members directory, however paid membership has many more benefits (see below).
Kingston Arts is of course a registered charity. Please regard your membership fee as being a ‘donation’ that whilst being gratefully received, will go towards KA’s upkeep and its ability to support, promote and deliver the very best Kingston has to offer artistically.
All paid members have the following benefits:
- Free calendar listings
- Social media advertising
- Forum access
- Use of gallery space at Café at Court Farm Garden Centre
- Free Arts Salons for networking
- Professional advice and guidance from the Kingston Arts executive panel
- Support with grant applications and funding
- Support sourcing and hiring venues for events and activities
- Special rates for hire of audio visual equipment and technical support
Kingston Arts Discount card
- 15% Discount at Café, Rose Theatre Kingston
- 15% Discount at Café at Court Farm Garden Centre
- 10% Discount at Surbiton Arts Shop
- 10% Discount at PDC Print & Design (minimum spend £50)
- 10% Discount at Hook Recording Studios
- 15% Discount at Neal’s Yard Remedies, Richmond
- Discounted tickets to all Kingston Arts events and festivals
- 10% Discount on Script Reading, Feedback and Private Tuition Services, with writer Andy Moseley:
If you wish to join Kingston Arts as a paid member, please select the membership level you require below. You will then be taken to PayPal where you can pay your subscription and set up a username and password for your account. When you log in you will be redirected to your own profile page where you can customise the information displayed and manage your own subscription.