- This event has passed.
Thames Concerts – Daniel Moult (organ)
19 January 2019@7:30 pm - 10:30 pm£10
The outstanding Hunter organ at St Andrew’s is put through its paces in an exciting programme of music by Bach, Mozart, Widor (5th Symphony) and others.
J.S. Bach: Toccata in F (BWV 540i)
W.A. Mozart: Three pieces from the Londoner Skizzenbuch
W.A Mozart: Fantasia in F minor/major (K594)
F. Liszt: Resignazione
C. Saint-Saens: Prelude & Fugue in B Major
H. Grace: Resurgam (Fantasy-Prelude)
J.S Bach, arr. Liszt: Introduction to Cantata 21
C.M Widor: Symphonie V (complete)
Tickets on the door £10 (or at a discount via Ticketweb)
Daniel will be leading a workshop for young student organists at St Andrew’s Church on Sunday 20th January. More details may be viewed at thamesconcerts.com.
St Andrew’s Church,
Doors open 6.45pm
Concert starts 7.30pm
How to book
- On-line or by phone at a 10% discount via www.ticketweb.uk / 08444 771 000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/I.D. to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). I.D. will be requested. Tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £55 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts email@example.com
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers’ Market Day morning coffee concerts but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.
10% off on your concert day at the following local establishments:
(Show your email/programme to staff)