- This event has passed.
Thames Concerts – Emma Halnan (flute) and Daniel King Smith (piano)
29 February@7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
A rich and varied programme of French classics, plus music by York Bowen and Bach, closes the series.
- Sonata for flute and continuo in D minor, ‘La Vibray’ Op 2 No 2 – Michel Blavet
- Sonata for flute and piano FP 164 – Francis Poulenc
- Sonata in G for flute and continuo QV 2:109 – Johann Joachim Quantz
- Grande Polonaise, for flute and piano Op 16 – Theobald Böhm
- Fantasie No 8 in E minor – Georg Philipp Telemann
- Sequenza I for flute – Luciano Berio
- Sonata for flute and continuo No 6 in E BWV 1035 – Johann Sebastian Bach
- Sonata for flute and piano Op 120 – Edwin York Bowen
Tickets on the door £15 (or at a discount via Ticketweb)
St Andrew’s Church,
Doors open 6.45pm
Concert starts 7.30pm
How to book
- On-line or by phone at an advance discount via www.ticketweb.uk / 08444 77 1000. Audience members should bring email confirmation/I.D. to the event.
- In person: on the door at each event from 6.45pm (full price cash/cheque).
- For all concerts admission is free to under-16s and full-time students (subject to availability). I.D. will be requested. Tickets are not required.
- An individual great value season ticket gaining entry to all concerts costs just £55 and can be purchased directly from Thames Concerts email@example.com.
- St Andrew’s Church is wheelchair accessible and accompanying carers are admitted free (carer tickets not required).
- It is not necessary to book tickets for the Farmers’ Market Day morning coffee concerts but voluntary donations are gratefully accepted.
10% off on your concert day at the following local establishments:
(Show your email/programme to staff)